Dec 23, 2009

He's baaaaaaack!

It's official, seven-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher will make his racing return in 2010 with Mercedes team.

Schumacher has 248 Grand Prix starts, 91 victories, 154 podium finishes and 68 pole positions, the 40-year old German needs no introduction following an illustrious and record-breaking Formula One career from 1991 to 2006 at the Jordan, Benetton and Ferrari teams.

The seven time f1 champion began his racing career in the Mercedes Junior Programme in 1990. He will partner with Nico Rosberg.

"I am convinced that together we will be involved in the fight for the Formula 1 World Championship next year and I am already looking forward to getting back onto the race track," Schumacher said. "For me, this partnership closes the circle. Mercedes supported me for so many years when I began my Formula 1 career and now I can hopefully give something back to the brand with the star."

No comments:

Post a Comment